Saturday, December 31, 2011

2012 here we come

2011 was definitely the year of Laying Over. It was last January that Jake and I met for the first time to talk about it. Between raising the money, casting, finding the crew that helped make it happen, and filming, it's been a wild ride. Entering 2012, we will soon start post-production. We want to send out a big Thank You to everyone - the donors, cast, crew, extras, Sips & Bites, Heaven's Gate, Kevin McCarthy (whose work you see above), our parents, our bosses (who let us take off work), our friends (who let us invade their apartments), and who can forget Mohammed the taxi driver?! On behalf of everything and everyone, thank you thank you thank youuuu from the bottom of our silly filmmaker hearts.

As for Rachel, this is what I think she would say: Just as low as the lows were this year, the highs of 2011 were extraordinarily great. I think I'm going to remember 2011 as one of the best, worst, and most important years of my life, all at the same time. I have a good feeling about 2012...but I hope Meredith doesn't make me wear a stupid party hat tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment